Based in Wiltshire but initially you will be working on a project located in Bristol. The role will require travel to sites located across the UK. The role will encompass all planning, programming and project control tasks on projects of various sizes.
Due to our current clients, the ability to get Security Clearance is highly desirable.
- Development of detailed project/programme plans. Translating PBS to WBS and defining clear WBS scope and success criteria.
- Resourcing and Updating of Plans
- Baselining and schedule change control
- Report writing on the status of live projects and recovery planning when necessary.
- Critical Path Analysis & What-if scenario modelling
- Working with risk teams to develop schedule risk analysis
- Interfacing with delivery teams and clients on planning and project control issues such as dependency management.
- Use of planning software such as Microsoft Project (EPM) and Primavera P6 and possibly risk management software such as ARM and Predict
Preferably a degree in a related field (construction / engineering) and / or a relevant professional qualification (CIOB, ICE, RICS, etc).
Ideally our client is looking to take on board an experienced members of staff who has relevant experience. However, they are open to candidates with various levels of project planning experience and willing to train up a junior member of staff providing they have a real desire to become a project planner and have worked in a site engineering, site management or similar role and understand the basics of construction sequencing and site related activities.
About the Client:
Our client is an independent P3M consultancy with a combined experience of over 80 years. They specialise in delivering best in class consultancy, offering their clients collaborative support in establishing and executing optimum delivery strategy. They offer pragmatic solutions to complex project management, operational, technical and engineering challenges.
Their services include, Strategy and Leadership, P3 Management and support, Engineering and Technology Management, Organisational Design and Change Management, Assurance and Support.