We have an opportunity in London for a Graduate Engineer to join our client on a Permanent Basis. You will be working within various operations departments and gain experience as part of a training programme to attain geotechnical engineering experience.
- Assist colleagues, as required, with providing effective engineering solutions.
- Broaden experience through various placements within Operations, Design, Estimating departments and particularly on Site-work - alongside experienced colleagues.
- Work on client’s sites alongside other engineers, applying knowledge & increasing skills-base.
- Undertake and progress Institute of Civil Engineers studies and professional development through on-site and off-job experience & training methods.
- Other associated duties, as required.
- Civil Engineering related degree (2:2 or above), preferably with some geotechnical content.
- Good general education (A' Levels - B or above including English & Maths)
- Knowledge of basic engineering techniques would be useful (including setting out)
- Relevant work placement experience within civil engineering or construction field, an advantage.
- Must be willing to further studies towards ICE qualification.
- Good I.T. Skills (Excel, Word)
- Good problem-solver.
- Must be flexible in terms of work and location.
- Must hold current driving licence
You will be remunerated up to £23,000 dependent upon experience. Other benefits include a company car and private medical insurance.
About the Company:
A worldwide leader in Ground Engineering, our client aims to meet the needs of their clients by offering smart design solutions at all stages in the life of a project. They undertake conceptual designs and budget pricing whilst a project develops and can provide advice to professional teams to procure cost effective solutions.
Their project management teams have a pro-active approach to the health, safety and sustainability of all of the projects and aim to work with all key contractors to avoid conflict on site.
They have access to a large modern fleet of hydraulic piling rigs and can offer a wide range of piling services.